22 May 2012

Bonjour French Ladies

I was bookstore shopping when I heard Zaz playing in the background. True to most of my experiences, hearing it playing in the store did not mean I could automatically get access to the thing (I think they just hadn't restocked). The video below is the Turkish translation because it was edited best of what I found. I love this song.



And then, amazingly, because I purchased Zaz I was matched up with some other French lady singers. How often does this actually work out? I mean, most recommendations that come my way in stores, or via some highly intelligent customer tracking system that records all of my actions online in order to sell me the things I most want, are far from spot on.  I recommend they work harder - but Brigitte is fantastic!



--LeE

No comments: